cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

One connect box issue

I have two Samsung TVs that use the one connect box.  One of the TVs just has a connection picture on the screen and will not function.  I have unplugged everything and waited a bit and plugged back up and same issue.  I swap out boxes and it works fine.  How do I get this replaced? 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: One connect box issue

We're sorry to hear that! When were the televisions purchased? Have you tried a factory reset of both units?

Highlighted
Asteroid

we purchased the two TVs I believe three years ago. I have not tried a factory reset on the ( one connect box) yet, really didn't know that was an option.  With that one connect hooked up all I see is the bad connection on the screen. Please advise 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

It would just be a factory reset of the television itself.

You can find replacement parts on SamsungParts.com

Highlighted
Asteroid

It's the one connect box, took the other one I have off tv and plugged it into the broke one and it works.  Is the one connect box under any kind or warranty or replace option? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

There is a one year manufacturer's warranty for the television and One Connect.

Highlighted
Asteroid

So how much is a one connect box? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

It will depend on the model code, you can check pricing and availability on SamsungParts.com

Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm guessing there has been a lot of issues with the one connect boxes since that didn't last long in there product line.  Is this a common issue them going out?