cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Over heating with horizontal lines on QN55Q900RBFXZA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having horizontal lines forming on my TV and it gets worse as the TV warms up. They start at the bottom and scroll up. Looks like static inteference.  Samsung Service Tech is coming out in 4 days to resolve the issue. Apparently other Samsung models have this issue too. If you google "2019 Heat problems with lines on Samsung 2019 TVs" you will see various links. Is any one else having this issue?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Over heating with horizontal lines on QN55Q900RBFXZA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi @user6rkP3Rqr45 I hope you are doing well.

Thank you for this question. it seems that you have a problem with the hardware of your appliance since you already schedule a service already then all the issue on your device will be fixed we can guarantee if you are servicing your appliance with a Samsung Authorized service provider that we will do the Quality control that is 100% compliance with Samsungs standards.

hopefully, this will help with your query

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Over heating with horizontal lines on QN55Q900RBFXZA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi @user6rkP3Rqr45 I hope you are doing well.

Thank you for this question. it seems that you have a problem with the hardware of your appliance since you already schedule a service already then all the issue on your device will be fixed we can guarantee if you are servicing your appliance with a Samsung Authorized service provider that we will do the Quality control that is 100% compliance with Samsungs standards.

hopefully, this will help with your query

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you

View solution in original post