JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Peacock TV on Model UN55NU6900

(Topic created: 12-27-2020 09:14 AM)
usergVWQbzonUn
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This is a SMART TV so I don't understand why I can't get Peacock on it.  I have all kinds of apps so one would assume that it wouldn't be a big deal to get Peacock!!!  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Peacock would have to create the app and submit it to Samsung and agree upon distribution on Samsung's respective products in the location where you reside.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Peacock would have to create the app and submit it to Samsung and agree upon distribution on Samsung's respective products in the location where you reside.
userrUt9bRtXn6
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This should not be listed as "solved" or "solution"....is there a category for excuse or unknown reasons why Samsung and NBC can't achieve success for their patrons considering all the money they absorb from them.

userfhh2jxrGaw
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Well when are they going to do it 

0 Likes
user9NW2tv5lPh
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Now that NBC has announced that they are shutting down NBCSN at the end of this year, it's even more critical that the two parties get their act together and come up with a Peacock app for Samsung smart tv's. With NBCSN gone NBC is going to shift more and more sports programming over to Peacock in 2022.

userfhh2jxrGaw
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This is nonsense we pay all this money for the TV and you dont have apps like Peacock?  Get the app Samsung get it together!

userlXoUUFHseb
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I own 23 Samsung tvs between home and business. Thought i was buying for longhaul! Starting replacement of all in 2 weeks because of inability to get apps i want and need! My customers want Peacock and other apps!  Goodbye Samsung its been fun...NOT!

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes