cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Peacock TV?

Will there be a Peacock TV app available for Samsung smart TVs in the near future, or will I need to return my new TU8000 to the store and replace it with an LG TV?

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Peacock TV?

I'm hoping the answer is yes 

Highlighted
Constellation

I hope so too. Its annoying to watch it on the xbox

Highlighted
Constellation

Add my vote to this too. I'm watching on my MacBook Pro right now, because there is no Samsung TV app, and for some reason, the app won't allow Airplay on my TV either.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hey, at least you're getting it. I keep looking up how to get it on my PS4. It tells me it's there, but uh no it's not! So annoying! Why they lying??

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi. I remember reading that PS4 would be supported soon after the 7/15 launch. I think it was by the end of the month. Sorry, I don't remember which website had that info or exactly when. On peacocktv.com/help the PS4 is not listed yet.

Highlighted
Constellation

I sure hope so. Been waiting for Peacock for months. And what's worse is that I recently bought a $900 SamsungTV.  So they better get it. Lol Anyone know what's up?  

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm hoping so, I can get on my smaller Vizio tv in bedroom 

want on larger Samsung in living room😕

Highlighted
Asteroid

I also hope the Peacock app will be available soon.

I recently ditched my bedroom Roku for a Samsung TV, due to the lack of HBO Max on Roku. Now Samsung doesn't have the latest steaming service!  

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yep, I just replaced my dumb living room TV with the Samsung TV because I couldn't get HBO Max on the Roku Ultra that was attached to it. I chose a Samsung TV because I have other Samsung devices. However, I have absolutely no problem with returning the Samsung for an LG if I can't stream the services to which I subscribe. I have two weeks to make that decision. I'm waiting on a response, @SamsungUS :

Will there be a Peacock TV app for the Tizen OS soon?