cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Picture on Samsung 55 in. Class TU7000 Crystal 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV UN55TU7000FXZA

This tv has a great picture and great colors but why am I seeing an "image trail" when people are moving on the screen?  I know it isn't a connection issue because I see it on everything but is there a way that I can make an adjustment to the settings somehow to fix it?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Picture on Samsung 55 in. Class TU7000 Crystal 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV UN55TU7000FXZA

Hello! Does this issue occur on all sources and inputs?

Please go to Settings>Support>Software Update and provide the current software version on the television.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Picture on Samsung 55 in. Class TU7000 Crystal 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV UN55TU7000FXZA

The current version shows to be 1083 and yes it shows on everything.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

There is a newer update available, I would try checking for available updates via the television.

If no updates are shown, please download the latest update from here: Link

You will need an empty USB flash drive.

Connect the USB flash drive to the computer.
Download the file from the link above.

Once download is complete, right click on the file and select Extract To.
Once the extraction window pops up, select the base of the USB flash drive.
Once the extraction is complete, eject the flash drive from the PC.

Plug the flash drive into the television and turn it on.
If the update does not automatically begin, navigate to the software update section on the television.

Highlighted
Constellation

I will give this a try and let you know if this fixed it or at least makes it better.  Thank you for your help so far.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

No problem at all! Please keep us posted.

Highlighted
Constellation

So I updated the tv with the latest firmware and the tv still has the issue.  I just wanted to give an update.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you send me a private message with your full serial number and also pictures of your symptoms? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Sorry it has taken me a couple days to reply.  I will be able to send you a private message sometime this afternoon.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am facing a similar issue with my TU7000 TV. The image trail happens when the person is moving fast on the screen. For slow moving frames, the issue does not occur. I bought the TV 2 weeks ago.