Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Please help! My UN65KS8000FXZA 65" TV is stuck in permanent on/off "loop"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have a UN65KS8000FXZA 65" TV I purchased from Costo in November 2016.  Still have the hard copy receipt.  The TV worked great up until now where it is stuck in permanmenet on/off loop.  Can not get the TV to turn on.  Tried unplugging everything but the actual TV cord and no luck.  I've heard this is a common problem with this KS8000 series per other discussion forums and per my local TV service repairman.  Very disappointed this TV didn't even make it to 4 years old having paid well over $1500 US$.   I have had been happy with Samsung products over the years.  I own 2 other Samsung televisons and my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S9.   Are there any options I have to have this television repaired?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Please help! My UN65KS8000FXZA 65" TV is stuck in permanent on/off "loop"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is happening to us too!  So weird, we bought it in the same month and year but at Best Buy.  Of course, it is hanging on the wall and impossible to get down to reach the Serial No.  Were they able to give you a fix for it?  Debating whether or not to try and get it off the wall....

@usersebCACqW3l wrote:

Hi,

I have a UN65KS8000FXZA 65" TV I purchased from Costo in November 2016.  Still have the hard copy receipt.  The TV worked great up until now where it is stuck in permanmenet on/off loop.  Can not get the TV to turn on.  Tried unplugging everything but the actual TV cord and no luck.  I've heard this is a common problem with this KS8000 series per other discussion forums and per my local TV service repairman.  Very disappointed this TV didn't even make it to 4 years old having paid well over $1500 US$.   I have had been happy with Samsung products over the years.  I own 2 other Samsung televisons and my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S9.   Are there any options I have to have this television repaired?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes,  they said they would repair, but have no exact details at the moment.   Sent them a copy of my receipt and pertinent info.