cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Post warranty support for Vertical Banding and Mura on UN75MU8000

Is there any support from Samsung on vertical banding and Mura on this set? TV is 2 years old and almost unwatchable. Really upset I paid over $2500 for a TV that has self destructed in 2 years. Not a chance I buy another Samsung TV. Happy I have steered multiple friends and family away from purchasing Samsung TV's in this past year since this issue began.  

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Post warranty support for Vertical Banding and Mura on UN75MU8000

You, me, and thousands of others are in the same boat. Samsung refuses to take any responsibility for this manufacture defect.  I have been trying for 2 years.  

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Post warranty support for Vertical Banding and Mura on UN75MU8000

We are having the same vertical banding issue with our 75MU800 tv.  It has just been the last couple of months that it has become really bad.  There is also a shadow circle the size of a dime that showed up in the middle of the screen about 4 weeks ago.  I have tried ever option I could find to resolve these issues, but now after reading the many complaints about this model, I have resigned myself to the fact it is a manufacturing defect that I can not fix.  We purchased it 2.5 years ago from Costco and of course the warranty expired after 2 years. I have been a huge supporter of Samsung products over the years buying their tv's, tablets, and phones with no issues till the 75MU8000. We are extremely disappointed that Samsung is not stepping up to the plate to resolve the many customer complaints regarding this TV.  I guess you could say, I was a Samsung customer.  The keyword there is "was".  Maybe, just maybe Samsung will see the error of their ways and replce these defective tv's.

@userjl7SNvt1rR wrote:

Is there any support from Samsung on vertical banding and Mura on this set? TV is 2 years old and almost unwatchable. Really upset I paid over $2500 for a TV that has self destructed in 2 years. Not a chance I buy another Samsung TV. Happy I have steered multiple friends and family away from purchasing Samsung TV's in this past year since this issue began.  

@userjl7SNvt1rR wrote: