cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Prime Video not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank so much.  This finally worked.  So frustrating...  Had to unplug TV before the de-registration would show me a new code on the TV...but that did the trick and allowed me to sign in again...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If I cant even load the prime screen how do I get to the settings to cancel it out. This is beyond fustrating

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried all of the above with no results. My tv showed the prime icon on the screen however, when I selected it the screen went black, no connection at all to the app. The only thing that worked was signing out of prime on my phone and performing a factory reset on my TV. Then the TV was able to connect to prime and I reconnected it to my account. 😃

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here (Kauai, HI). I have spent hours on the phone and chat with Samsung and also with Amazon Tech support. Today I was on chat with Samsung and after going through the same shut down, start up, sign in again, yada yada and at the end of the session I was told that Samsung was going to issue a software update to the Amazon Prime Video app in the next two weeks. Anyone else heart this?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I have been having a similar problem with the prime video app, however the screen either is completely gray and if I select whatever the cursor is on and that will play but it's a total shot in the dark or selecting the app only gets a flashing "prime video" logo and nothing less happens. Any suggestions?

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In plug TV 30 seconds. Plug back on hold power button 25 seconds (do a spin Michael Jackson style) reopen app. Worked for me 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

worked for me. thanks!

Highlighted
Constellation

O donfmz

JUMP TO SOLUTION

O donfmz

Highlighted
Astronaut

It's badly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's badly

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Both the (1) Deregister Device AND (2) unplugging TV for 1 minute (+holding down on button for 20 seconds) worked for me.  THANK YOU