Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Prime Video not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userROHqewV8Fs. I apologize for the inconvenience. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not solved, followed stupid directions and app is still not working.  Going on over a week now. Getting really really angry. This may be the straw that gets me to never buy another samsung product

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here (Kauai, HI). I have spent hours on the phone and chat with Samsung and also with Amazon Tech support. Today I was on chat with Samsung and after going through the same shut down, start up, sign in again, yada yada and at the end of the session I was told that Samsung was going to issue a software update to the Amazon Prime Video app in the next two weeks. Anyone else heart this?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem. Have researched and spent hours trying all the fixes, nothing works. Now the app just says problem occured unable to load the page.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I have been having a similar problem with the prime video app, however the screen either is completely gray and if I select whatever the cursor is on and that will play but it's a total shot in the dark or selecting the app only gets a flashing "prime video" logo and nothing less happens. Any suggestions?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In plug TV 30 seconds. Plug back on hold power button 25 seconds (do a spin Michael Jackson style) reopen app. Worked for me 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

worked for me. thanks!

Highlighted
Constellation

O donfmz

JUMP TO SOLUTION

O donfmz

Astronaut

It's badly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's badly

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Both the (1) Deregister Device AND (2) unplugging TV for 1 minute (+holding down on button for 20 seconds) worked for me.  THANK YOU