JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Prime Video not working!

(Topic created: 11-25-2019 08:16 AM)
Oldyellr
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have a Samsung Model UN55MU6300F Smart TV. Lately my Amazon Prime Video app has stopped working.  I either get a perpetual loading symbol followed by an "Insufficient bandwith" message, or if I click a series I've been watching, it does not respond and will not play. I had to update my Amazon password recently, but that made no difference until now. I'm at my wits end and ave to watch it now on my laptop instead. Could it be that my smart TV isn't entering the new password, and if so, how can I update it?

142 Replies
userVcedCo9my1
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Try turning off wifi on cell phone to make more bandwidth available for video

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

We appreciate the input!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usereb33cJ7FS6
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I tried deauthorizing my device but it wasn't listed on my authorized devices anyway. I followed the tested and true 1st rule of troubleshooting... Unplug it and plug it back in after a minute. Then hold the power button down for about 20 seconds till it recycles. Amazon started up just fine after that.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

We're glad that you're yup and running!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userYPTYyPVtse
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Is this a Samsung or Prime Video problem?  Regardless, why isn't this issue solved by Samsung and/or Amazon?  Come on......

userDLfIow8I0l
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This didn't work for me...was there something else you did to get it to work again finally. It worked on mine till now.

I hit play and it goes blank. 😮🤔

@Oldyellr wrote:

I have a Samsung Model UN55MU6300F Smart TV. Lately my Amazon Prime Video app has stopped working.  I either get a perpetual loading symbol followed by an "Insufficient bandwith" message, or if I click a series I've been watching, it does not respond and will not play. I had to update my Amazon password recently, but that made no difference until now. I'm at my wits end and ave to watch it now on my laptop instead. Could it be that my smart TV isn't entering the new password, and if so, how can I update it?

userY0NQ7c2gL0
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have a UN55H7150.  No problem starting up Amazon Prime, but streams for ~20 minutes then freezes ie looses WiFi connection.  Solution:  Turn off power, turn on power, restart app, and stream for another ~20 mins then freezes....etc, etc.   WIFI speed and strength all test good.  All other equipment tests good.  Any body else having this issue? Solutions?

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Oh no!  Are you getting any error messages by any chance?  

0 Likes
userSWSG5qHXNz
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I just found the source of the problem.  Is exactly what is written,,internet connection. " I disconnect the tv from the residential internet and i made connection with my hotspot internet connection on my mobile phone WITH the data internet LTE. And ... magic.... Prime is working. To me it was the router the problem. 

0 Likes
userOG9IqHKtfW
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

it happened again to me.

i found that you don't have to do all that complicated stuff.

Just hold down the on/off button in the top left of the remote for about 20 seconds.

0 Likes