cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Prime Video not working

For the past week now I'm unable to load the Prime Video app.  I've deleted the app from Home and tried to reload but it does not work.

What happens is when I click open through the Apps app the screen freezes and will not open the Prime app.  If I do a random search and click Prime Video it brings me to the frozen screen that appeared through the Apps app.

I have  Smart TV model UN55KU6490.  

Not sure what else to do.  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Prime Video not working

I'm sorry to hear that, is this the only app this is occurring with? Also, have you tried resetting the smart hub? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Resetting the smart Hub does not work for me, Q60 series 43. The fire stick works fine so with the same network so clearly a Samsung device issue. Please advise ASAP.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

do you have an issue with any other app directly from your TV? Also, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? And have you tried a factory reset on the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.