JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Prime Video not working!

(Topic created: 02-09-2019 02:05 PM)
Oldyellr
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have a Samsung Model UN55MU6300F Smart TV. Lately my Amazon Prime Video app has stopped working.  I either get a perpetual loading symbol followed by an "Insufficient bandwith" message, or if I click a series I've been watching, it does not respond and will not play. I had to update my Amazon password recently, but that made no difference until now. I'm at my wits end and ave to watch it now on my laptop instead. Could it be that my smart TV isn't entering the new password, and if so, how can I update it?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
142 Replies
userPXE4uy3jRw
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This worked for me as well late April 2020 for  Q7 65" QLED 

0 Likes
userMfUzLjRS2w
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thanks I hold the power button for 15-20seconds ans worked!!!!!!

0 Likes
userU8usZTsd4z
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Yesssss!!!  Saving this discussion!

0 Likes
userskvqwWfLJP
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This works if you have a samsung tv and it says something went wrong unplug it for like a minute and then press the power button for 20 seconds then reinstall the app and your good. 

0 Likes
userqAKR4CmvFm
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This is the only thing which worked for me. Unplug the TV for a minute, press the off button for 20sec. Thank you

0 Likes
usertBlgHOhYvK
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This worked great for me!  Thank you very much

0 Likes
userdoaeXj41ha
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This worked for me. Unplug TV for one minute. Then press power button on remote for 20 seconds. 

0 Likes
user0l887UgJmi
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

It worked for about 5 seconds. I found the only solution since Samsung has no response to "their" issue is to trash the Samsung TV and move on to another brand as am I. I will just get a smarter TV.

0 Likes
usereyTg2CSPkE
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Mine doing same. I unpluged set from wall for 1 minute and it started working.

0 Likes
user5m53bPXKg8
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

In case you are stuck on a screen and can't access this page you have to unplug your TV and plug it back in to restart the app.