Constellation

Re: Prime Video not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks, this worked for me.

userAQUmWi3M4j
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did not need to unplug.  I simply held the power button on remote for 20 seconds in the process of turning off the television and held the power button on remote for 20 seconds in the process of turning on the television.  Loaded right up afterwards.  I'll be needing to do this regularly as we implemented parental controls on our router and everytime the internet is shut off or on as scheduled it seems it will be necessary to power cycle the television.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate the input!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userImtSfZ0DOz
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dont know about the holding the power button for 20 second, but unpluging it for 1 min worked for me

userkNBPmBBo6h
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This worked for me. Thanks!

user9I0xiV2jxV
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This worked for me.  My Prime app seemed to be locked up before trying your fix.  Thanks.

usertY9i7s1lrj
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I didn't even have to unplug, just held down the power button and when it came back on launched right up

userjvkMqVzejb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This worked for me!!! My TV didn’t even show up on Amazon to deactivate. Thank you for sharing this remedy!

userU4HSCqRyvo
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unplugging, then waiting 1 minute before power back on. Then holding power button for 30 seconds worked for me also!!

thanks!

@Samsung_Qp1Oo4Q wrote:

I tried that too. Didn't work. Watched YouTube videos, fixed it. Unplug TV for 1 minute. then hold down power button for 20 seconds on remote. It will reset cache. This worked for me. 

Deregister your Device & resetting did not help!