cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userrYceit8bGW
Constellation

Re: Prime Video not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your suggestion gave me a place to start - thanks.  But, I tried this and it didn't work.  Ended up rebooting my TV and Dish Hopper and was finally able to re-register.  

userMOEhFemySw
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have 

1. Switched off and on the TV unplugged etc

2. Done the same for router 

3. Deleted samsung account and reinstalled 

4. Deleted and reinstalled amazon prime 

5. I have 150mbps speed.

6. All other apps working 

What's the solution  

userUsEcIng6zU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Oldyellr
@Oldyellr

I live in New Zealand and experiencing the same issues, I have tried all the suggestions here to no avail. Today I had an on line ‘chat’ with Samsung NZ and they said they had no knowledge of the issue, I forwarded them this link and was told US televisions have different software, I replied that whilst I appreciated this I was getting exactly the same issues with a notification of insufficient bandwidth. After a fruitless conversation where I reiterated all other television apps were working perfectly and I had also carried out a total reset, plus Prime Video is working perfectly on all other devises I surrendered as he could offer no further help. Frustrating! 

user5NdwY7CSFs
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OK so the below worked for me, my device wasnt registered so couldn't deregister it just had a Prime app screen saying wasnt connected to internet.

I went into samsung tv network settings and disconnected my wireless internet connection from my TV.

I then reconnected my internet back to TV and when I tried the Prime App it worked

user55rrGNpZCS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am in the US.
I have a Q8 Series (65). This morning I attempted to load Prime.  Prime attempted to log on--quickly flashed and then would not respond to my attempts to reload. I reset the Smart Hub and reinstalled the Prime app. No change. The TV did not show as a device on my Prime account. So I disconnected my WIFI. Reconnected the WIFI. No change. I then turned the tv off for a few minutes. Once turned back on the Prime Video app responded and landed me on the sign in/register device screen.

very strange but it is working now.

userVcedCo9my1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try turning off wifi on cell phone to make more bandwidth available for video

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate the input!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usereb33cJ7FS6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried deauthorizing my device but it wasn't listed on my authorized devices anyway. I followed the tested and true 1st rule of troubleshooting... Unplug it and plug it back in after a minute. Then hold the power button down for about 20 seconds till it recycles. Amazon started up just fine after that.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you're yup and running!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userYPTYyPVtse
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is this a Samsung or Prime Video problem?  Regardless, why isn't this issue solved by Samsung and/or Amazon?  Come on......