cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dr_theopolis
Asteroid

Q7 game audio mode stays on after input change

When I switch the input to XBOX, game mode is automatically turned on as it is set to do and the audio mode changes from surround to 'game'. When I go to switch back the input to, say, live over-the-air the audio mode stays on 'game' rather than returning to 'surround mode'. Does anyone know if this is normal behavior? Shouldn't it return the audio mode to the original state?

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Q7 game audio mode stays on after input change

@userRuBIhvTA4d What is the full model code of the TV?

dr_theopolis
Asteroid

The full model code is QN55Q70RAF

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just wanted to confirm it has the latest firmware installed on the TV. I can't really say for sure if this is normal behavior. If you like, we can have a tech come to take a look at the TV to confirm this. Please send us a private message to the link with your serial number. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

It is possible the Intelligent Mode is affecting the Audio Mode. You may have to turn it off. To turn Intelligent Mode on or off, press the Select button. To set the detailed options, press the up directional button, and then select Intelligent Mode Settings.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

dr_theopolis
Asteroid

I already had intelligent mode turned off.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you tell me the current firmware version your TV is running? 

dr_theopolis
Asteroid

According to 'About this tv', it's currently running software version: "T-MSMAKUC-1303.7, B0930800/070104, BT-S" which should be the latest but it has worked this way from the beginning. The tv has also been manually reset to factory defaults several times in the 2 or so months I've owned it.