Original topic:

Q70T (QN65Q70TAFXZA) always disconnects from the internet

(Topic created: 07-16-2021 05:45 PM)
userd650yqVO5l
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I've been having this problem since getting this TV in February of this year. When I try using apps, it gives me an error about internet connection. There is an option for trouble shooting and it does nothing. I have to cold boot everytime I want to use an app from within the tv system. I know my internet us fine because I have a firestick and a chromecast that is connected to the TV that are working just fine. 

There was already a previous thread about this, but it was closed depite there not being a solution: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/4k-8k-and-Other-TVs/Every-time-I-turn-my-tv-off-I-have-to-reset-...

Now, the TV sometimes won't cold restart. Now I have to unplug the TV a lot! It's really annoying. I feel like Samsung is not taking this issue with their product seriously. 

13 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

If you television is the QN65Q70TAFXZA, you can try updating to the new v.2016.1 either over wi-fi or ethernet. If the update will not load OTA, you can download it to a flash drive and update that way. The instructions and update file is available on this Samsung Support Page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userd650yqVO5l
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
It looks like it did update to verson 2016 some time in the past few days. I will observe if my TV continues to have problems with wifi connection.
0 Likes
userd650yqVO5l
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
It looks like that update fixed it. I haven't seen the connection error since the update.
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

That's great to hear! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes