JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q80T Keeps defaulting to TV speakers

(Topic created: 12-14-2020 12:59 PM)
userMCq82RdOIh
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Is anyone else having a proble with their eARC on the Q80T defaulting back to TV speakrs? I've tried  settings on the TV and my receiver (Yamaha TSR 7850) as well a replacing my HDMI cable to an eARC compliant one. Ocassionally (maybe once a month) I turn on the TV and the receiver turns on as it's supposed to, but this never lasts long. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am sorry to hear about this. Please cold boot the television using the following steps.

Turn on the TV.

Press and hold Power on the remote until the television turns off and back on.
Reconnect to your WiFi network.

If you continue to have issues with your eARC, please send the full model and serial numbers for the TV to this PM Link.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am sorry to hear about this. Please cold boot the television using the following steps.

Turn on the TV.

Press and hold Power on the remote until the television turns off and back on.
Reconnect to your WiFi network.

If you continue to have issues with your eARC, please send the full model and serial numbers for the TV to this PM Link.

0 Likes
usern4xEOugrsz
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I've had same issue. Was fine for 4 days, now on power cycle always reverts to TV speakers

SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes