JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q90T TV servers down for maintenance

(Topic created: 10-05-2020 09:47 AM)
Sauwen
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a friend with this television and so Samsung tech support has not been able to resolve his issue. His TV keeps telling him that the Samsung servers are down for maintenance (for a week straight) so none of his smart TV features will function. His router and internet are obviously working for every other device on his network. Are there any suggestions to resolve his issue?

63 Replies
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userQ9VkTWVp6e
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

If it helps, I had connected my tv by LAN cable... it had internet access but wouldn't connect to their store.  I switched to WiFi and it all worked perfectly.

0 Likes
userZfupWO7yS2
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

the server is under maintenance on my 2019 Samsung UN75RU8000FXZA. TV

please advise

Thanks

SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Restart the router and television (this will renew the IP Address license), and try again. Let me know if that works out for you 🙂

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userZfupWO7yS2
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

thank you for your response.

unfortunately; still the same.

would appreciate ur input.

Thanks.

userybBPhqQEsS
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did you get this figured out? We are on day three, Samsung phone support told us to wait 48 hours. I just called back and their offices are closed on Saturdays. 

userIwzxhDY1kL
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

tried that didn't work

userosljjCg2Sa
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a new 65" Samsung. Initially it was working fine for a week but now it says

"the server is under maintenance" and 1000-7"

I have reset everything and it's connected to WiFi. 
please help. 

0 Likes
users94pu9a5GU
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did you ever open a new ticket and/or got it fixed?

0 Likes
useri1yi1Ct91B
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have solved it for real. Same issue with my new tv, wouldn't download the terms so I could use it. All you need to do is download the Samsung smart things app and it'll find your tv (make sure the phone and tv are on same wifi). Voila, you can accept the terms in your phone and your tv now works