Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Q90T TV Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Sauwen

Can you please have your friend reach out to us via private message? I would be more than happy to look into this and see if we can get this rectified. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Everyone, With the way the it's not connecting, there could be a variety of reasonings that this could be occurring. 

To verify it's not an issue with your television, I would recommend trying to set up a connection with a mobile hotspot to see if the unit will connect using the hotspot. If it does indeed connect in that way, the issue will lie within your router's settings or could be a potential issue with the wifi extender (if you have one of those being used) or even could be a firewall that is blocking the connection. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111014/#network-status-shows-an-x-between-the... 

Also, please make sure that you have the latest version of firmware on your unit. If you temporarily hardwire your connection you can have the unit to pull the update from online. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062224/

If none of the troubleshooting steps above have helped, and you're still unable to connect even with the hotspot, please reach out to a moderator as this may be a situation that would best be addressed by having a technician take a look. 

View solution in original post

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am running in the exact same issue.

When using the "smartthings app", the app will force you to share your GPS location "Always", if you do not set it to always, it will prevent you from setting up the TV.

Even then, the TV does not setup properly.

I basically bought a giant paper weight.

This is unacceptable Samsung.