cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

New TV cannot connect to server

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have just bought the SAMSUNG UE50TU7020KXXU 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV as a present for a family member. During setup I successfully connected to the home wifi, which is in the same room, and then it asked for me to read & accept the terms and conditions. It failed to connect to the server, with the message:

samsung smart tv the server is currently down and undergoing maintenance. please try again later. (1000-7)

I decided to skip it and move on to connecting to our normal tv service and try again another time, because the samsung server is obviously down... right? Well I tried again this morning and it is still not working. So this is beginning to look less like samsung servers being down and more like a bug. Please provide assistance asap. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: New TV cannot connect to server

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

Re: New TV cannot connect to server

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If it helps, I had connected my tv by LAN cable... it had internet access but wouldn't connect to their store.  I switched to WiFi and it all worked perfectly.

Constellation

the server is under maintenance

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the server is under maintenance on my 2019 Samsung UN75RU8000FXZA. TV

please advise

Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: the server is under maintenance

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Restart the router and television (this will renew the IP Address license), and try again. Let me know if that works out for you Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thank you for your response.

unfortunately; still the same.

would appreciate ur input.

Thanks.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you get this figured out? We are on day three, Samsung phone support told us to wait 48 hours. I just called back and their offices are closed on Saturdays. 

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

tried that didn't work

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a new 65" Samsung. Initially it was working fine for a week but now it says

"the server is under maintenance" and 1000-7"

I have reset everything and it's connected to WiFi. 
please help. 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you ever open a new ticket and/or got it fixed?