JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q90T TV servers down for maintenance

(Topic created: 11-23-2020 09:05 AM)
Sauwen
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a friend with this television and so Samsung tech support has not been able to resolve his issue. His TV keeps telling him that the Samsung servers are down for maintenance (for a week straight) so none of his smart TV features will function. His router and internet are obviously working for every other device on his network. Are there any suggestions to resolve his issue?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
63 Replies
user5laiGNewWh
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am having the same problem common here -- constant error 'server undergoing maintenance'. I have reset our router. Have turned off the tv. I don't have a Samsung or galaxy phone to use the app work-around. I am ready to take the tv back. I want a fix. Now. This shouldn't happen to a new smart tv that is supposed to work out of the box

0 Likes
user5laiGNewWh
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Replying to my own post here. If you don't have the Samsung app: You Have to reset your router first. Then Have to HARD BOOT the tv. Hold the power off for about 10 seconds -- until the tv reboots itself. Or maybe unplugging for as long works. This should be all over the answers. 

useraDFLrugzQs
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

The hard boot of the TV solved this for me. SmartThings app and onscreen both failed until I held the TV power button until it rebooted. Then both onscreen and app worworked. No need to restart my router and disrupt everything else.

0 Likes
userLOeJkttnJ1
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

This worked for me. Thanks!

0 Likes
userRc4z915ibu
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

How can I agree the terms,conditions and policies 

Model code: UA55RU7700JXXZ

Serial Number: <hidden>

0 Likes
users94pu9a5GU
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

This isn't a "true" fix, in that it's more of a workaround. What you need to do is to factory reset the tv so you can redo the tv setuo. When you do the tv setup, don't bother trying it with the tv remote -- just used the SmartThings app.

0 Likes
userBVVkO4ORGt
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have just purchased a new crystal UHD Samsung smart tv and will not allow me to accept the terms and conditions to get my TV set up, I have tried to connect via the smart things app and will only get to 28% when the device is pairing. I have done a factory reset on the TV twice and reset my router multiple times. Does anyone have any solutions?

0 Likes
userIlmeIefgwv
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same exact problem right now.  No clue what's up.  Looks like this problem comes and goes for a lot of people. 

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm sorry to hear that, can I have your full model number? Also, was this purchased in the US? If so is the TV still located in the US? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userU1gcCNbzB0
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I bought smart TV from china i.e. UHD 6 series MU6310 55 inch and it connects to the internet successfully but it doesn't connect to the server to download the "Terms and Consditions, Privacy Policy" and the error is "Uable to connetc to the server. Please try agai later. (7)"
can you please help me with it? I was trying to use the apps but agreeing to the terms and conditions is mandatory.
please please!

0 Likes