JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q90T TV servers down for maintenance

(Topic created: 11-23-2020 09:05 AM)
Sauwen
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a friend with this television and so Samsung tech support has not been able to resolve his issue. His TV keeps telling him that the Samsung servers are down for maintenance (for a week straight) so none of his smart TV features will function. His router and internet are obviously working for every other device on his network. Are there any suggestions to resolve his issue?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userCuaHmLWLR4
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

The Samsung Smart Things app downlaod on my phone did not provide an opportunity to accept the terms.  I now have a new 75" dumb TV.  Please FIX this issue Samsung.

0 Likes
users94pu9a5GU
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

This isn't a "true" fix, in that it's more of a workaround. What you need to do is to factory reset the tv so you can redo the tv setuo. When you do the tv setup, don't bother trying it with the tv remote -- just used the SmartThings app.

0 Likes
userIQCYNvh4cB
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Is there a link to smart things app?   Can't find anywhere.  I bought yo display photos etc. but so far I can't get it to do anything. 

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

You should be able to find the app in Google Play or the Play Store.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userFTzSoUHeVD
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am having the same issue trying to accept the Terms and Conditions. I have tried using the Smartthings app, but it keeps failing to add the TV.

I have successfully added my Galaxy Earbuds, but the TV will get to 99% and then say it couldn't download the setup data and was not able to register the TV to my account. I have tried this with the TV on WiFi and wired, same results.

Was there anything special that had to be done to add the TV to the Smartthings app? I have been looking for solutions and trying for two days but still cannot add it.

0 Likes
users94pu9a5GU
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

This isn't a "true" fix, in that it's more of a workaround. What you need to do is to factory reset the tv so you can redo the tv setuo. When you do the tv setup, don't bother trying it with the tv remote -- just used the SmartThings app.

0 Likes
SelenaLynn
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

👍

0 Likes
steevefrommc
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
hmm okay
0 Likes
userFloqyBL7zm
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I had the same problem, couldnt download the terms and conditions and saying server is down for maintenance. Try unplugging the tv, wait for 10 sec and replug. It worked for me

user7qMikgJeSq
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did you getthis figured out? We are on day three, Samsung phone support told us to wait 48 hours. I just called back and their offices are closed on Saturdays. 

0 Likes