cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

QE55Q70R not connecting with PC.

I got a new TV (Samsung QLED QE55Q70R) and I have an issue with the TV and PC not recognizing each other through my HDMI 2.1 cable. The TV recognizes that it has a HDMI connected but when I switch to the port it says "no signal". The PC does not recognize the TV at all at the screen settings page. The pc has a Nvidea 1060 graphics card. I used to connect exactly like this with my old TV (which was 1080p), I just want to use it as a monitor when I switch to the HDMI input on the TV and extend to it on the PC. I tried putting the HDMI in different ports and using a different cable and I get the same result. I also tried unconnecting everything and depowering for a while and a factory reset.

Could this have something to do with it being 4k? I feel like I'm just missing something, both the graphics card and the TV work fine besides this.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: QE55Q70R not connecting with PC.

I'v done some more testing and it seems like the HDMI connection of my PC is malfunctioning, so it does  not appear to be a samsung tv issue after all.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: QE55Q70R not connecting with PC.

Regrettably, support for non-US models is quite limited. We would recommend reaching out to support in your region: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html