bearhntr
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have this TV :
Model Code: QN65Q7CAM
SW Version: T-KTMAKUC-1290.3,BT - S
Submicom: T-KTMOCTV-1005T-KTMOCJP-1005 

I truly find it incredibly disappointing that not a single reply to this message.  Not even from SAMSUNG.

There are APPS on here that I never - ever use.  NETFLIX, PANDORA, PBS KIDS, etc.  They cannot be deleted...even when using instructions I have found for enabling DEVELOPER MODE.  They simply will not come OFF.  How do I get rid of them?  

The other issue I am having is with SPOTIFY and YOUTUBE.  I must have deleted these apps a 100 times each.  Every time I delete them, and say 15-30 minutes later...I go back to APPS, they are there again.  I am NOT INSTALLING THEM.  I do not have a saved account for them in my SAMSUNG ACCOUNT anywhere.  Why do they keep coming back?  

2 Replies
userZzU99mDHz3
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Thank you for your post. I too am having the same issue. I wished to upload the HBO Max app but cannot because I don't have enough memory. My memory is being eaten up by apps I don't use or want, e.g., TV Plus, tubi, PBS -- the list is extensive. 

I simply don't understand why we cannot delete and/or sleep apps we don't use in order to free up space for apps we wish to use. Samsung is telling me that I can't have the apps I want on my tv because their apps are more important. 

No way to delete them -- I've tried. And I don't know how to gain more memory in order to upload new apps. 

Incredibly frustrating. 

bearhntr
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Annnnnnd!  Yet another week has passed - and nothing from Samsung on this - HOW TO, etc.  

I completely understand the desire to make $$$ - but when I called them about this - the response was buy a newer TV.   

AIN'T HAPPENING - and when this one dies, doubtful it will be a SAMSUNG.  This is truly sad as I have over $40,000 worth of Samsung products in my home - from TVs, Speakers, Appliances, Computers, Phones, Tablets, Monitors, Laptops.   

SAD STATE of affairs when manufacturers use the "BUY NEW" as a response to fix a TV that IS BARELY 2 years old.  

Disappointed,

Curtis