cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usergmKYOEuSsV
Constellation

QN65Q90RAFXZA horizontal lines in the screen

I have unpackaged the 3rd QN65Q90RAFXZA TV that was shipped to me (the first 2 both had shattered screens) and I connected this last night and although the picture looks very good from 8 feet away there is a line near the top left of the screen that goes to the right and fades slightly.  It is VERY pronounced when you are close to the screen and other lines are also very visible.  Please see attached pics.  

I would rather not pack and repack again and would be open to a warranty service call if this can be corrected.  Yet, I saw other blog community post with a similar line problem that indicates it wasn't resolved with other QLED models.  I'm not positive this is the exact same condition, but I would rather not send back and try a 4th TV.  

The retailer has been nice enough to exchange the other TV's as damaged, but each time the transactions for new delivery and pick up takes about 10 days and lots of emails and trips to meet the drivers.  It's been almost 6 weeks since my initial order and I now have this new issue.

After reviewing the pictures attached, would anyone have a feel for wether this is repairable or just send it back for a refund and go another brand??

Thanking you in advance.

DS

Omaha, NE 20190911_214150_resized.jpg20190911_214152_resized.jpg20190911_214201_resized.jpg20190911_205758_resized.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: QN65Q90RAFXZA horizontal lines in the screen

usergmKYOEuSsV
Constellation

Hi Larry, thank you for the response.  I did run through the test and trouble shooting and then contacted Samsung.  They in turn gave me a few more test and trouble shooting things to try and have assigned the case to a local TV repair service provider.  They have all the info and will be out to evaluate in a couple of days.  Thanks again.  I'll update once the TV is repaired or replaced.

@SamsungLarry wrote:

Hey, give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202526/

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usergmKYOEuSsV Thanks for the update! Please keep us posted.

Samsung_khXUDHY
Astronaut

Love