Original topic:

QN75Q9FNA smart remote not connecting and not pairing

(Topic created: 06-12-2021 04:29 PM)
userLSItz84ULg
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

On my big fancy TV, the 'smart' remote keeps getting disconnected from the TV, and when I try to pair it again with the TV.... it does not work. The power button works, but nothing else.

The only solution is to turn off the TV, wait few minutes, then try to pair the remote again. This works after powering on the TV after few minutes turned off.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD SOLUTION.

SAMSUNG you need to fix this problem. I keep trying to get it resolved, but the only solution I get is to turn off and then turn on again... VERY FRUSTRATED

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Im sorry to hear that does this occur after reseting the smart hub? Also have you tried to reset the remote by taking the batteries out and holding the power button down for 10 secs? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userLSItz84ULg
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Yes, even after resetting the smart hub, taking out the batteries, then I pair and it works for a while, but after some time it happens again, and i have to go through the same process all over again... reset the TV, and re-pair it.

It is not a solution to this problem. I cannot be expected to have to reset the TV everyday, every time the remote stops working.

THIS IS A TERRIBLE SUGGESTION TO SAY THIS IS A NORMAL EXPERIENCE FOR A BUYER OF AN EXPENSIVE TV

0 Likes
userLSItz84ULg
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

When will SAMSUNG fix this problem???? it's unacceptable that such expensive TVs become useless because of a junk remote. Having to reset the smart hub when this happens IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION 

0 Likes
useris1fLKg2S7
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

This is still a problem for me... I find myself having to unplug the TV almost everyday I watch TV to re-pair the remote and the TV... this is awful quality. I sorely miss my SONY TV

0 Likes
userLSItz84ULg
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Yes, this problem still persists... these 'smart' remote are just awful, and total pice of trash. shameful that samsung has such good TVs but has these useless remotes that totally ruin the experience

0 Likes