JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

(Topic created on: 12/13/20 2:05 PM)
userUm4WvGg0lK
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

This just happened to me yesterday. I turned on the TV to this screen. I tried all inputs with no luck. I've had the TV for a little under 3 years. After reading through the Samsung community, I noticed this is a common problem with this model. Everyone's TVs on the forums seem to be having this issue at around the 3 year mark.  I use Samsung products in our home and they never have failed us. This was a large purchase for my family. It's really disappointing. Could you please provide a solution?

28A12BA6-C3F3-46CB-AA44-E56FD584D233.jpeg

93 Replies
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
try different inputs and see will the vertical line dissappear. could be your game console input is what causing the line
0 Likes
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Does this occur on all sources and inputs?

0 Likes
userhMoRgU0rMw
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

The same thing happened to me tonight. I was playing my Xbox and all of a sudden the screen started to flicker and green lines appeared. I unplugged all inputs and even tried rebooting the TV but when I turn the TV back on a bunch of colored lines appear. Considering I have a Samsung's phone smartwatch and TV I'm getting concerned that the longevity of all of my devices are compromised because of the poor quality please advise what I can do outside of warranty

0 Likes
user1bnuSBGV2z
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

My TV also just passed away due to the KS8000 vertical lines of death.  I’m surprised to see that Samsung made such a quality TV with a known design flaw. This was a huge purchase for our family and took us 2 years to pay off. I pray the support moderator I just reached out to can make it right.  I’ll update my thread here and Reddit with the outcome. Let’s go Samsung!  Please don’t let us all down!

0 Likes