cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: KS8000 colored vertical lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION
a failing capacitor or buffer? Somethings up with the motherboard for sure on this if thats all its doing. A loose and or shorted component.
Asteroid

Re: Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same thing happened with my KS9000 and when I posted on here, they deleted my post I'm done with Samsung altogether.
Constellation

KS8000 Green Lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Welp... Like many others my KS8000 seems to have fallen victim to the vertical green line broken panel. I have used it for a few years and out of nowhere it shut down and then turned back on to this. Cannot find a repair shop locally that will touch it and at a loss for what to do. I have only purchased Samsung TVs and hadn't had issues until this one. I already had to replace the input box once and now with this I fear it might be time to move on. 

Does anybody know how I can get this fixed? I spent so much money on this TV and while I know it is out of warranty, I loved it while it was working and don't want to give it up. IMG_1396.jpeg

Constellation

Samsung KS9000 Vertical lines in all inputs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 55 inch Samsung KS9000 TV randomly started showing vertical lines and shadowing on all inputs. I was somewhat surprised as I own 4 Samsung TVs. Three of which look as good as day one and are older than my KS9000. I have been an exclusive Samsung TV owner and have always felt that the Samsung name meant quality. So, I am disappointed that this TV is starting to fail only after  3-4 years. I hope there is a solution/fix for this issue.  

Many thanks

IMG_2602 (2).jpg

Constellation

un55ks8500 screen has vertical lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I started getting vertical colored lines today on my un55ks8500 TV. I tried unplugging everything and then only pluggin power back in and it is still doing it.

Constellation

UN55KS8000F VERTICAL LINES

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issues as the other members posting. TV less than 4 yrs old started getting the vertical lines. I have read mods can help get this fixed or exchanged. Any help is appreciated.20200915_162444.jpg

Constellation

Re: UN55KS8000F

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to add... I am original owner. I purchased TV new.

Thanks 

Constellation

Re: UN55KS8000F

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any help or direction to remedy this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

Constellation

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone has any success with getting this repaired, either via a mod on this site or via a repair shop/self-repair?

Also, does anyone know the T-con part number for a 55KS8000 so that I can try the replacement myself (assuming I won't get much help from Samsung on this).

Thanks!

Astronaut

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They use mutliple T-Con boards in this TV. You have to take the back panel off your TV to find out which part you have. By the way, I am having the same issue as the others here.  I replaced the T-Con board and PSU in mine and the same issue is still occuring.