cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Refund For my tv

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Customer service is pathetic! We been waiting for our refund for 3 months! They keep saying something different every time we call. Changed our refund twice. The calls keep dropping every time they try to transfer us to someone "supposedly" is going to help us out. They told us our refund was suppose to get here in 14 days and we waited and waited and nothing! We called and they said it was canceled! But didn't even bother telling us why. Now every time we call we are in hold for hours and the call keeps dropping! We can't get ahold of anyone! I'm so livid with this situation!!! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refund For my tv

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send me a private message with your ticket number so that I can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

what are you getting a refund for?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They can't find anyone to come and fix our tv. So they are refunding us what we paid for the tv . 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send me a private message with your ticket number so that I can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yep.  Experiencing exactly the same thing with a Samsung Refrigerator!!! 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here!! They are giving me the run around ! It's been six months and they lie and manipulate you . I want to start a lawsuit and have an appt with my lawyer now