Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userFV7iJQ4rwa
Constellation

Refuses to connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My UN55NU7100 will not connect to the network. I’m using the WPS button because my network password is long & randomized. I keep getting a message that says “more than one wireless device detected. Please try again by pressing the PBC button only on the device you want to connect to.” I only have one router so what is it talking about? I’ve tried soft reset; reset the hub; going back to initial setup & starting all over. 

Like most people I have several wireless “smart” devices. Could the TV be mistaking one for a 2nd router or is this error message referring to something else?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refuses to connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In this case the TV could indeed be reading the other smart devices as a network, could you try temporarily powering them down and connecting the TV to see if this changes anything?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In this case the TV could indeed be reading the other smart devices as a network, could you try temporarily powering them down and connecting the TV to see if this changes anything?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userFV7iJQ4rwa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I unplugged the TV and went out to run errands. When I came home, I turned my iPhone off, plugged the TV back in & tried again. It worked.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Great! We're glad to hear it.