Original topic:

Remote PC - Screen mirroring

(Topic created: 11-13-2019 08:26 AM)
usernWqfRvluAQ
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi All,

I have recently purchased a Samsung UHD 4K UE50RU7410 Television and I am struggling to connect to my PC.

I have connencted to the same network (TV via wifi, PC via ethernet cable). I have opened Remote Access and selected remote PC but when I type the IP address, user and pass it just say it cannot be connected.

I have allowed the screen sharing on my PC, I have also tried smart view but that only works via WiFi?

I am sure that I have checked the IP address correct and all the user and password is right.

Can anyone suggest any solution? (TV is updated...) I would like to share my screen with the smart tv.

Thank you in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html. Thanks! 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html. Thanks! 

0 Likes
usersJrPksi4qL
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Windows Screen Mirroring with VNC Connect

VNC Connect is an application that allows for Windows screen sharing over a network. You can use this app, along with the companion VNC Viewer, to share your PC’s screen to any device that has the VNC Viewer app, and is authorized to access your PC’s screen. The VNC Connect and Viewer app is available for Android, iOS, macOS, Linux, Chrome and almost all the other platforms you know of, so you can share your Windows screen to any of the devices. It’s also available for Windows, so you can share screen of one Windows PC to another.

Note: I’m using VNC Connect to share my Windows 10 PC’s screen to my MacBook Air. The process should be similar when sharing to devices running other platforms.

To use VNC Connect, and VNC Viewer for Windows screen mirroring, just follow the steps below:

1. Download VNC Connect on the Windows PC that you want to share your screen from, and download VNC Viewer on the device you want to share the screen to. On your Windows PC, launch VNC connect, and sign in with your VNC account. You can create a VNC account from the Real VNC website.

2. On the device you want to access Windows screen sharing on, launch the VNC Viewer app, and sign in with your VNC account. In the VNC Viewer app, you’ll be able to see the name of your Windows PC.

3. Simply double click on the name of the PC sharing its screen, and VNC Viewer will identify it. When it does, click on “Continue“.

4. You will now be able to see your Windows PC’s screen on your remote device. You can even control your Windows PC remotely.

0 Likes
userQoUmWgI9fS
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Samsung these days has plunged into market with various varieties of devices. I have been using Samsung M31 and I'm quite happy with it. 

0 Likes