cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Remote context menu? - Samsung TV TU8000

Hey guys, I'm sure some of you have this TV model: Samsung TV TU8000. How do I find the "context menu" on the remote? Context menu is the equivalent of "right-click" on your windows laptop/pc. It'll display options you can select from. Thanks!

P.S. I'm trying to use my Samsung remote to control my fire tv box, which has Kodi App, and as some of you might already know, Kodi (and I'm surr other apps as well) need the context menu. that function is woking fine on the fire tv remote, but not on Samsung remote Smiley Sad

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Remote context menu? - Samsung TV TU8000

If you are meaning the settings menu then you would only need to press the home button the go to settings from there. If you would need more information on apps you can use the link below to find it. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062169/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Remote context menu? - Samsung TV TU8000

No. I'm not looking for or how to get to the settings menu lol. I'm looking for context menu button on the remote. Thanks