Original topic:

Remote stopped controlling cable box

(Topic created: 07-17-2021 12:46 PM)
userLQolDMC4bt
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have a TU7000 50" that had been working great for the last couple of weeks... Then the remote stopped being able to control my cable box (Spectrum201-T). 

Cable box is directly connected to TV via HDMI 1. Video/audio playback is fine, just can't control with the Samsung remote anymore. I tried removing the stb from the TV and seeing back up, but gets stuck at the channel up/down part (doesn't respond) even after inputting the model number directly

0 Likes
4 Replies
cwrkr
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Same issue.  After 3 days on the phone with Samsung I was told it was the update issue and they would call me back the next day.  Did not receive a callback.  After 4 days I called and Samsung has no record of my previous calls.  Now they are sending out a tech.  

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hello, Just checking in on the status of your repair.  Has it been completed?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userLQolDMC4bt
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

NO! I was told my case would be handled by higher technical support and would be contacted within 24hrs. It's been over a month and nothing. Ridiculous!

SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

The service center stated on the ticket that you told them you would be out of town and wanted to cancel the service. Would you like for me to reschedule this for you?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes