JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q90T TV servers down for maintenance

(Topic created: 08-28-2020 02:35 PM)
Sauwen
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a friend with this television and so Samsung tech support has not been able to resolve his issue. His TV keeps telling him that the Samsung servers are down for maintenance (for a week straight) so none of his smart TV features will function. His router and internet are obviously working for every other device on his network. Are there any suggestions to resolve his issue?

63 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userbXvpXR0J4z
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did you manage to solve it? i have the same problem

Hoid148
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
I also have a pihole installed. can't seem to find the domain. that's being blocked
0 Likes
Hoid148
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
I also have a pihole installed. can't seem to find the domain. that's being blocked.
0 Likes
userUxnihqR0Mc
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

What the solution Samsung, I expect better than this or I could have bought a cheaper TV brand

techie127
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

Following

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Out of curiosity.  Is the television being used in the same country that it was purchased?   That'a the only other time that I've seen these symptoms occur.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user58L7nNT3lz
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

In my case, I purchased and live in USA.

0 Likes
user8dVp1xTYqY
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I got like just like this problem on my Samsung TV do you got fix or not ?

0 Likes
useron2oZd9mVq
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have just bought the SAMSUNG UE50TU7020KXXU 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV as a present for a family member. During setup I successfully connected to the home wifi, which is in the same room, and then it asked for me to read & accept the terms and conditions. It failed to connect to the server, with the message:

samsung smart tv the server is currently down and undergoing maintenance. please try again later. (1000-7)

I decided to skip it and move on to connecting to our normal tv service and try again another time, because the samsung server is obviously down... right? Well I tried again this morning and it is still not working. So this is beginning to look less like samsung servers being down and more like a bug. Please provide assistance asap. 

0 Likes