cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXOkILPi4oc
Constellation

Samsung 55” 4K tv keeps turning OFF

I bought a new 55" Samsung Tv from Sams Club 3 weeks ago and after only 3 weeks the TV just goes off and just has a black screen . It will not turn back on unless I unplug for 5 minutes.... once I replug back in the TV does come back on - I have updated with the lates s/w updates - why is this occurring????? 

6 REPLIES 6
Iceman82
Asteroid

Re: Samsung 55” 4K tv keeps turning OFF

Hey.. having the same issue here, any recommendations or fixes ? Samsung is something pay all this money for a tv to have this problem?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

May I have your full model code?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Iceman82
Asteroid

UN55NU8000F

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Try this link out and keep us updated. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01108742/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Iceman82
Asteroid

I did, all the troubleshooting and still the same! Also all of the sudden my 46" in my bedroom started to do the same thing? What gives ? This is very strange ? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Could you send me a private message with your full model and serial number?