JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung - 55" 7 UN55TU7000FXZA How do I disable Samsung TV when I first turn on

(Topic created on: 10/17/20 9:41 PM)
userXfS46ZkXAN
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have the Samsung - 55" 7 UN55TU7000FXZA  TV with a remote from Best Buy.  Every time I turn the power on, Samsung TV comes on automatically.  It is then difficult to back out and get to my apps (Hulu, e.g.).  How do I disable the feature that has Samsung TV come on automatically?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

You may have autorun last app enabled you should be able to go to Settings > General > Smart Features > Autorun Last App If Autorun Last App is set to on, the last used app is automatically run when you turn on the TV. You can turn this function on or off. Press the Select button at the current menu.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userXfS46ZkXAN
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hi Caleb - That really helped.  I turned OFF the autostart, BUT..... I don't want Samsung TV.  I just want my streaming apps, which are all loaded.  How do I turn OFF Samsung TV?

SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Samsung TV Plus cannot be fully removed from your television. You can remove it from the home screen by highlighting Samsung TV Plus, press Down, then select Remove.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userXfS46ZkXAN
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Sorry - that didn't work.  Can you suggest anything else to remove Samsung TV plus from my home screen?  THANKS.

userN7wu5ReRkq
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

That does not work for HULU.  Even the president of Samsung admited that.

0 Likes