cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung 65" LED TV light blinks 6 times and won't come on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 3 yr old 65" led TV. The screen won't come on. The red light at the bottom blinks 6 times when I try to turn it on. I unplugged the tv for 10 mins and plugged back in. Still having the same issue.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung 65" LED TV light blinks 6 times and won't come on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Service repairs would be our recommendation, you can use the following link to seek local authorized repair centers and obtain pricing information: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Service repairs would be our recommendation, you can use the following link to seek local authorized repair centers and obtain pricing information: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 55" led tv, the light was blinking constantly and the set would not turn on. After checking the pwoer supply and veryfing correct voltages I unplugged and then reconnected the cables from the power supply to the main board, main board to lcd unit, and 2 connectors from the lcd board to the screen. After doing that the backlight came back, the screen is normal, and the set turns off and on normally. It would appear that the connections from the lcd board to the screen needed to be reseated.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

But did it work? We are having the same problem and we wanted to know if it would work before we go in. Would they tell you what was wrong with it?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my led tv 65 has at least  8-9 semi  cloudy  dots lights and  i am afraid this will have more soon. my question is.. what exactly this symptoms  is all about?  I have two tv samsungs and they have the same  cloudy light  dots.    How can we  apprehend this problem?