cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung 7 Series (49) Randomly powers off

2017 model Samsung 7 Series (49) randomly powers off.  Constantly needs to be turned on again. just started this month.  "Mobile On" option is off. "Timer" option is off.  No setting for "External Device Manager."  I dont know if the cable remote has started to do this.  I dont seem to find any place to disconnect a universal remote control if thats what the cable controller has started to do?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung 7 Series (49) Randomly powers off

I'm sorry to hear that, do you bt chance have the tv plugged into a surge protector? Does this occur with it plugged directly into the wall? And does this occur with the batteries taken out of the remote? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

it is not plugged into a surge protector.  im gonig to try removing the cable remote batteries later on tonight. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please keep me updated! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.