Original topic:

Samsung Crystal UHD (2020) screen flickering

(Topic created: 06-17-2020 08:16 AM)
userBAHESV4MNn
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone is experiencing screen flickering randomly on this TV series. I currently have the 65" version and I have been having flickering from time to time. Its not constant but I have been getting them randomly.

I have tried updating the software, disabling auto brightness (motion and ambient) and reconnecting the power cord. Its been days since the last flicker, I am going to update the software to the latest firmware to see if it helps.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Take a look a the link below, it might be able to help you with this.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202526/

If the above troubleshooting link above did not resolve your issue, service is required. 

Here are some service options:

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange process.

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up.

- If you're within the one year warranty, you can private message one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service set up. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

-If the unit is out of warranty, you can use the following link below to request service or contact our phone support line at 1-800-Samsung to have service set up for you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
17 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Is this happening no matter the source or strictly when streaming?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userBAHESV4MNn
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

So far, only while streaming (Netflix, Hulu, etc) I haven't experienced it yet on HDMI 

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Have you tried connecting your modem into the television directly to see if that still occurs?  If not, would you be willing to give that a shot?  

0 Likes
user1h5LPDNXRT
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have a brand new 75 inch UHD TU7000 and that's doing it occasionally.

I've tried everything and nothing works. Lots of people are reporting this issue. Spent ages on the phone to Samsung Support yesterday and they said there is a known flicker problem but they dont know if my 2020 model still has this fault.

Their only advice was to return it for a replacement or keep an eye on it for a few days and if it's still doing it to call back.

0 Likes
userht2eq3V8kv
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have this issue too 

Brand new 75inch 

0 Likes
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My TU7000 is on the latest firmware and I have yet to see any flickering in Netflix app.

How often are you seeing it? What titles are you watching?

0 Likes
userwAsh2QdS0j
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My tu7000 also started doing the flickering i bought it almost 2 weeks.

I thunk is related to new Os system my old 6300f was flawless.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur on all sources? Also, does this occur with any connected device?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userK91nYgnJfU
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My TV does the same thing,  it is a 65in Samsung Crystal UHD as well and it flickers constantly. 

0 Likes