cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
virginiaacosta
Constellation

Samsung Financing/TD Bank

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Last year, I bought a TV and paid it off through Samsung Financing via TD Bank. 

I haven't logged into TD since then. 

Just placed an order today for another TV, and was unable to login to TD Bank.

- I would like to start making payments asap. Is calling TD Bank the only way I can login? 

Don't have my phone at the moment, and their site doesn't have a chat or email where I could contact someone. 

Not sure if Samsung won't care and will just fling me over to TD; it would make more sense if they could work together....

Does anyone know if I can get help through Samsung with this? or do i just have to wait and give them a call?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Financing/TD Bank

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our only recommendation would be to speak with our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our only recommendation would be to speak with our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

userewArCuJQg5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You have a real problem with Samsung Finance/ TD Bank Retail. There is not a single phone number that enables you to talk with a person for billing issues. The patent company TD Bank says they only process for Samsung and have no customer service staff. Samsing.com say they cannot help as they have no number other than on the website. I did try 1-800-434-0050 and 1888-751 9000 but they forward to the same automated number with no option to speak with a person. I sign up for Auto pay in mid August , its on my statement, this was not actioned, I then paid using the same bank and details and it worked fine, however I was fined for late payment due to non processing. When I paid the recorded massage said there was no fine to pay, so where is refund.   If the world was perfect that would be fine however issues do crop up that require human intervention!. My home is littered with great Samsung products , looks like somebody in finance dropped tha ball!!!!!

Siddjayy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Been on the same boat!! For the love of God, I cannot reach them whatsoever. How did you fix this?

userewArCuJQg5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dont bother about posting about Samsung and TD bank under this heading even if it on point. Your post will be removed!!!!

Sadly looks like more interest in hiding problems than fixing them.

Highlighted
Alphabet58
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

E COMMERCE team doesn't no what they're doing been through them 6-7 times and Couldn't resolve anything