cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
virginiaacosta
Constellation

Samsung Financing/TD Bank

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Last year, I bought a TV and paid it off through Samsung Financing via TD Bank. 

I haven't logged into TD since then. 

Just placed an order today for another TV, and was unable to login to TD Bank.

- I would like to start making payments asap. Is calling TD Bank the only way I can login? 

Don't have my phone at the moment, and their site doesn't have a chat or email where I could contact someone. 

Not sure if Samsung won't care and will just fling me over to TD; it would make more sense if they could work together....

Does anyone know if I can get help through Samsung with this? or do i just have to wait and give them a call?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Financing/TD Bank

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our only recommendation would be to speak with our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Financing/TD Bank

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our only recommendation would be to speak with our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.