Original topic:

Samsung Has No Quality

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 02:38 PM)
userIuBkJ9Z2Cl
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Just got denied coverage to repair or replace my tv. Brand new, out of the box. Would have just exchanged it at the store but we bought it back in March and kept it in the box until we got our new house. The screen is all messed up and Samsung sent a repair tech out and the tech called and they immediately rejected the claim. He said they usually have him go through the motions of pictures, tests, etc but this time, just a flat rejection. He said Samsung has never warrantied a cracked panel and we showed him the box it came in had zero damage. We literally took it out less than a week ago and he said it was likely already broken when we bought it. We had a Samsung washer and dryer and had to exchange the dryer because it never dried. We also had bought a Samsung 55” DLP many years ago that would randomly shut off but I returned it within the first couple of weeks to the store. My Samsung S21 phone has crashed multiple times. There is no decent quality control at Samsung and sadly, they will not stand behind their products. I wished we had taken our tv out just to look it over abs test it before putting it back in the box but you don’t abs shouldn’t have to expect to have a broken unit that’s new. These things do happen from time-to-time and that’s when you expect the manufacturer to step in and fix the problem. Not Samsung. They clearly have shown that they will do whatever they have to in order to not warranty a clearly defective product. They got their money and that’s all that matters to them. I have bought two Sony LCD TVs that I still have after many years abs both work like a charm. Looks like I’ll be sticking with Sony. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
So because you bought a broken TV it's samsungs fault, the TV could have broke during transport or could have fallen in broke in your own home
0 Likes