cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: UN55KS8000 Power Cycling Problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, the same thing just happened to me as of 1 hour ago. I'm desperately trying to find a solution because I cannot afford a new tv. You also answered my worst fear of paying for it to be fixed and still not work. Did the repair guy at least come back since they didn't fix the issue?  So it's not the motherboard either? The Samsung people tried to tell me it was because it wasn't getting enough power. They made try a different outlet and still nothing... 😞 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UN55KS8000 Power Cycling Problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear that could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UN65KS8000 power cycling, help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no, please send me a private message with your serial number so that I can look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2kZXrit

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungBri I have the same issue. Can you offer assistance? Tv cycles too quickly to access any menu. Mine is an older model than this one. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung constantly flashing and repidetly comes on then off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung UN65KS800D constantly comes on then off and then just blinks like that and I've taken the back off to troubleshoot wich is simple procedure and figured it out that it was a main board. I've bought this crapp thinking it's going to be a good set but then shortly after this happens.. This set was slightly over a year old and after it broke I put it in my garage and ever since couldn't use it... So if you guys don't want same problem don't ever buy Samsung products again because this is 6 tvs or products (refrigerator, washer&Dryer) by Samsung that keeps on breaking.... JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS JUNK)