cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: UN55KS8000 Power Cycling Problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my samsung tv un40f6300. May I also send a private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I HAVE HAD IT WITH SAMSUNG!!!!!!!!! Every tv in my house is a late model Samsung and Ive had problems with 4 of the 5.   2 I fixed myself and another was replaced under warrnty.  My latest is the power cycling issue with the KS8000 series. What a joke. ILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SAMSUNG PRODUCT AGAIN!!!! I will do research to make sure they dont supply any parts in ANY ELECTRONIC device I buy. While writting this i just found out LG will be suplying APPLE  with the new IPHONE 12 screens. ANOTHER WIN FOR LG!!! Another one for them as well as I replaced my 8000 series with an LG today. AGAIN I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SAMSUNG PRODUCT

EVER.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with a UN55KS8000FXZA, which I bought new in April 2017.  When trying to power on, the Red light at the bottom of the screen blinks, every now and then audio will come thru and the LCD lights on the TV will come on then go immediately off.  I called Samsung support and they had me discconect all cables from the TV, unplug from the wall outlet then plug back in (which I had already tried on my own).  Same issue, their next response was to call a local Samusng authorized repair man at my expense as the TV is out of warranty.  He troubleshot the TV and determined there was no issue with the Power Supply Board and recommended replacement of the Main Control Board.  $400 later for a main control board which has been replaced and I have the same issue.  I am extremely disappointed with this Samsung TV and Samsung Support, I will never buy another Samsung TV.  I have a Panasonic 42" Plasma TV I bought 15 years ago and it still works, great picture, never had an issue.  If a class action law suit is filed against Samsung for this issue, please include me.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue and tried everything. 65inch ks8000 purchased from late 2016. 

i am beyond disappointed right now

Highlighted
Constellation

65" KS8000 power cycling

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I 'm having issues with my KS8000 power cycling on and off and hoping to find some help other than a panel a panel replacing. It's done this in the past but usually letting it sit for  a week or two has resolved the issue. I enjoy the tv but given the high price of a panel replacement compared to the cost of the tv makes me question purchasing a replacement Samsung tv.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 65" KS8000 power cycling

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! You might find this link helpful: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01108742/ Also, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number. http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Ks8000 wont turn on.. it power cycles

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I turned my TV on and it just power cycles until I pull the plug.  I tried unplugging it all and even the one connect and nothing is working. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ks8000 wont turn on.. it power cycles

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried plugging it directly into your wall outlet? Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I have tried and I sent you a message  thanks 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I see so many threads about the same issue and wondering what Samsung is doing about this?  I spent a lot of money on this TV for it to stop working on me 2 years later..  Going the repair route will be 900$  thats insane...    The least they could do is fix the issue for me since this is obviously a design flaw on their end.