Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

UN65KS8000 Won't Turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have exact same issue as reported in 
https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/4k-8k-and-Other-TVs/KS8000-Won-t-Turn-On/td-p/367752 but somehow I cannot reply in that thread. I do not understand why the issue is marked resolved, as it is clearly still an issue for KS8000 TVs.

So my TV's screen turned off while we were watching. And then it kept going on and off without any images. When the screen is off, the standby light is on. And screen tries to light up and standby light goes off. So on and so forth,  it repeats. When it tries to light up,  there is sound, but no image. The only way to turn it completely off is to unplug the TV. I tried the methods mentioned in the above mentioned thread, like unplug the power cord, reset it , use different power cord etc. 

Had anyone succeeded in fixing this issue?

This TV is less than 4 years old, and considered a high end TV. It had been very good until now. By googling, someone mentioned replacing mother board, power board etc in other places to Samsung TV (not this model). But I wonder if it ever worked on this model before I spend time/money on it.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: UN65KS8000 Won't Turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same tv and same issue. Also unable to respond to any threads. My tv would blink red and after awhile turn on. 5 minutes, then 10, now nothing. Worked perfectly fine once did come on. Now nothing. Seems to be everywhere as an issue yet no fix.