cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOIuTP2nVFb
Asteroid

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Tv is just over a year old. A lot of money to just throw away! No doubt we’ll have to just suck it up. 

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

userHt7wHwDIQW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Pls. may you help me too. I am having the same issues and it is very very frustrating. The tv keeps turning on and off by itself, has a flashing red light and a continuous clicking sound. 

Plssssss help!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userHt7wHwDIQW, please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number here: Link

Tenfootelvis
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  My model is 

Samsung UN32EH5300

It often works fine from cold for about 30 mins then goes into the persistent off/on cycle.  I've tried unplgging for extended periods (both wall & set) & updating firmware. 

Highlighted
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry to hear this. How long have you had your unit? 

usertL7zlDW5EB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, 

I'm having the same problem. It just started today. I had my TV for 3 years. It is model: UN50J6200AFXZA. I also have a red dot in the lower left hand corner.

userUr3ZAmjKY1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Brand new 4 k samsung tv keeps shuting off(black screen ) about one second then restrats somtimes or just comes back on does this on cable,xbox one and ps4 58 in ch 6071 2018

usercW4BhNZohc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know how to fix the on/off problems

userg5PESrom4H
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my Samsung 65 inch curve Smart LED TV. It’s been working perfectly for the past 2 years and now all of a sudden it keeps turning off and on. Its bothering me because my older samsung tv’s in my 2 bedrooms doesnt have these issues. My refrigerator and washer and drier also samsung. Im scared that they’ll eventually fail as well. Please I need help!! I already tried the unplugging and turned back in but it keeps on turning off and on. Im agraid it will eventually not going to work. Does this mean that Samsung TV can only works for 2 years???