cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userg5PESrom4H   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userE1UsWOJUej
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Michelle.

I sent you a note earlier regarding a poor image quality issue we’ve been having since set up. Our pixelation issues are signicant and we have 250 mbps internet. Our 8+ year old Samsung LED has way better image quality then this brand new OLED Q7. The tv was installed just two days ago.. when the installer set up the tv it failed to recognize my Samsung Bluetooth speaker and only works when hard wired via optical cable. It doesn’t even recognize the speaker yet my cell phone does. Also, when the tech was setting up the tv it kept turning off during set up.. did this probably 8 or 9 times. Now that I’m seeing others are having issues like mine I am very worried. Our pixelation is so bad we likely need to return the tv. This is so unsettling as we paid a lot for the tv and also for the installation. Please help.

samsung model QN65Q7FNAF.

thank you

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

userNFyQxyLgb1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why private messages? Cant you post the fix so the rest of us can fix our TV's and move on? I was going to buy another Samsung for my bedroom- but forget that if all the Samsungs do this. My daughter and her husband bought a brand new Samsung dish washer for their new home that was a waste of money too. Maybe Samsung needs to just stick with phones.

So disappointed in a name I used to trust as quality.......

Olivertwist7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did anyone ever reply to you once you private messaged them? Can you tell me what they did for you? We have had the worst experience so far and have been without our TV for almost a month. We spend a lot on this 65" TV and you would think they would value their customers but they don't. Even now, we have yet to have a resolution that does not end up losing our warranty that we had and only having a refurbished replacement (who knows when) with only a 90-day warranty on it. Um...I spent $1000 on a TV and only get 90 days? I don't think so. I would love to know your resolution. Thanks so much!

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you still need help with this issue?

Highlighted
userdeZxazhIGT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the exact same issue with my KS8000 TV.   i had since October 2016.   so disappointed that this started happening today, and it is no longer covered by the warranty.    Is there a solution to this issue?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried unplugging the unit for about 5 minutes before trying to view it?

SpearDaddy
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a UN65KS8500FXZA TV doing the same thing. I had a technician come out and tried to replace the mainboard and failed to fix the problem. The technician said the "LCD Panel" shorted out and it would cost $1,300.00 plus labor to fix the problem. This should not happen to a 2 year old TV, needless to say, I am very unhappy with this product. I have two other Samsung TV's and they work perfect. The TV is out of warranty and I can't see me buying another Samsung TV if you do not have an answer as to why this TV would fail like this after 2 years.

Regards,

Mike