Constellation

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem and it hasnt been two years yet

userIPnxp5b3o2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.. I also called Samsung.. They turned it over to a warranty center 150 miles from my house.. They called me and said since it's out of warranty I would have to bring it in for them look at.. It's only 3 years old.. Not Happy... can someone please help... the guy at Samsung said they haven't had any problems with the capacitor... yeah right. 

user21FpMtRQ1k
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm in the same boat. Ks8000f
user21FpMtRQ1k
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My problem start today.  Bought less than 2 years .  I can't believe a $2000 tv just break down so EASY.   My other cheaper Samsung last so much longer.   I am hoping Samsung can help solve this problem .

longreeno
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SOLVED!!  My Samsung tv has been randomly turning itself on and off for the past few months. I tried every suggestion including changing to a different HDMI port, checking power supply and connections, changing remote batteries, turning off energy saving feature, etc. It’s been extremely frustrating but I was determined to find a solution. And I finally found the fix!!  There is a feature on Samsung TVs called Anynet. This allows you to connect several devices to your tv so that you only need to use a single remote control for all the devices that are connected.  You can access this feature in your tv settings or by a small button labeled Anynet on the Samsung remote. If you are experiencing sudden shut offs, you should disconnect this feature. Since I have a cable box connected to the tv, I use the cable remote anyway and therefore have no use for this feature. After disconnecting Anynet, the tv has not turned itself off again!! Finally, a solution that works!!! Hope this works for you too!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you're up and running Smiley Happy 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userC1HRfcsKWg
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried this and so  far it shut off and on again ummm

userSflX9ja6M6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  You just saved me $300!

Worked like a champ!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you're up and running.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userYEY2lJgy6l
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was your TV cycling on and off like most of the TVs in this thread (as in not being able to see the phone screen at all)?