cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userYpD8SLKIdi I would be happy to look into it. Please drop a Private Message Here with the full model and serial numbers of the television?

useroX1ojVE4zv
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having the same problem too! I can't watch anything and it is getting worse!!!!! 

userJusF0W2PWL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung TV keeps going on and off model  ue32d5520rk

@userHt7wHwDIQW wrote:

Pls. may you help me too. I am having the same issues and it is very very frustrating. The tv keeps turning on and off by itself, has a flashing red light and a continuous clicking sound. 

Plssssss help!!!

type ue32d5520

SpearDaddy
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear SamsungMichelle,

What did you do to provide a solution for Ace_ExE and can you share this solution. My TV has the same symptoms and nobody provided me with any solutions except to politely tell me to buy a new TV.

Thank you,

Mike

usernt0LVw5acF
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I keep having this problem! My tv is only 2 years old and i never had an issue with it until now...can someone please help me with this issue? I am seriously freaking out...i can't afford to buy another...please tell me this can fixed and rectified with a simple fix.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usernt0LVw5acF: I am sorry to hear this. Can I get the full model number and current software version installed on your unit?

Highlighted
usernt0LVw5acF
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My model # is UN55H6203AF and what did you mean by current software version? Its a smart tv i thought that it did its own updates? 

user13V4cTlQoM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. Tv is 3 years old been going on for over a year now. Isn't it amazing a gazillion dollar company like samsung just tells their customers to screw off after they make a defective product. Isn't that amazing. Stop buying them and they will stop screwing us all over.  I paid thousands as well for a tv shorting out qfter 2 years.  I have a westinghouse and LG almost 10 years old no joke and still running strong.  When you ask them what they will do, you can see there scripted answers.  I wish we could sue them honestly.

LuckyCharm253
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you try disconnecting the internal power cable and reconnecting it, per the video I posted? 

jace1113
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The last time I had this problem was in June 16, 2018 therefore I’m having the same exactly problem. Can someone please contact me or fix this problem?

Model #: UN65Ju7100
Update #:1530