cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ jace1113 Let me look into that for you. Please drop a Private Message Here with the serial number of the unit.

userLxgMXg0dLx
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 3.5 year old Samsung Smart TV started turning on and off randomingly over a year ago. Now it goes into a constant reboot cycle when I turn it on. I discovered a temporary fix that worked for over a year.

SMACK THE REAR OF THE TV A FEW TIMES.

This may break the reboot cycle and the TV should work. Today the smack works for only a few minutes then the TV goes into the deadly reboot cycle.  I have unplugged the TV for the last time and will take a hammer to it before throwing it into the dumpster. 

MitziC
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is anyone considering a class action on this? There are too many people with the same problem for this not to be a manufacturer issue. Samsung refuses to stand behind their faulty products and I think they should bear some responsibility for this. We shouldn't just be left with an expensive brick and another 1K+ bill!

user86BJzg3uGr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 65KS800 and mine started this turn on and off cycle thing, I can't turn my tv at all...

My tv is not 2 years old yet...

That was the worst expereience I ever had with a product and costumer support...

Never buying TV from samsung again

useryJII9SZXAl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having same problem since last two days. TV is turning on and off within a second. Need Help with a solution.

Highlighted
userwRabyMEuUB
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our tv just started doing it this morning.  Watching the news and it's constantly turning off and then right back on.   Very annoying!!!!    

jace1113
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, what can we do to process this action further????? because Samsung it’s not replying to me and has been a while now that I’m having this  problem. 

userNLEaQyD1VJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just started having this issue this morning model: UN55HU6950F version TS01

Software version:1300

useruRenNm2lbK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung you lost a customer !! Whoe

LuckyCharm253
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I came to this thread because I was having the same issue with a TV that was given to me a couple years ago by a friend when she moved away. So there was no hope that I would be able to return it to a store or anything.

I was pretty discouraged reading all of these comments and the unhelpful responses by Samsung personnel. But fortunately, I did find this video that got my TV working again in minutes. All it took was a Phillips screwdriver. I unplugged all cables before removing the cover, and was very careful not to yank on the tiny wires, but only the white plastic piece.

I am now watching a YouTube video, and all seems well now! Hope this helps.